The New Year is slowly nearing, and with the holiday season already upon us, many people are indulging in retrospection and reevaluating some of their life choices. New Year’s resolutions are the perfect opportunity for all those who have failed to start making the changes that they said they would make next week or next month etc. As for me, I have quite a busy 2017 ahead of me: i’m leaving my current job in beauty, to start a new job, i’m also moving back home with my parents to save money to put towards a mortgage that me and my boyfriend are hopefully going to get. Along with all of that, I have personal goals that I would like to achieve throughout the year too. Below are a few of my main 2017 New Years Resolutions which i’m hopefully going to keep.
- Get Fit & Healthy – for quite some time now, I feel as though I haven’t been happy with my physical appearance. I’m not going to go too much into it but, I thought that instead of moaning about it, it’s about time that I do something about it. I want to make more time to exercise and make smart moves about food choices! That leads me onto another resolution…
- Drink More Water – I hardly drink water, so I would like to switch up a juice or fizzy drink for water instead.
- Join an Exercise Class – I would love to become part of an exercise class, whether it be Yoga, Zumba, Spin, Dance etc.
- Get Creative & Artistic – a few years back, I would constantly sit in my room and draw sketches or paint. I used to enjoy art so much and would love to get back into it next year making it a hobby once again.
- Save Money – Who doesn’t want money? 2017 needs to be a year of saving saving saving!
- Get a Mortgage – for a while, me and my boyfriend have been looking around for houses to buy, so in 2017, I would like to think that him and I will have our own place. (Fingers Crossed)
- Blog More – as for my blog, I would like to keep this going, because I really enjoy it. I would love to type up and post at least 1 blogpost a week on a set day too because at the moment I don’t do that – they seem to go up every now and again which isn’t very consistent.
- Become More Organised – I feel as though becoming organised will help me achieve all of my New Years Resolutions a lot easier.