To start off with I just wanted to say a massive thankyou to everyone who has clicked on my blog and read or followed me on here so far! For a while before blogging, I was contemplating on whether I should do it, but after the feedback i’ve been getting from everyone on here, twitter and facebook, i’m over the moon with the results! So pat on the back and a huge applause for everyone who’s taken the time out to read what I have to say.
This award is an absolute amazing idea, it’s allowing new bloggers to be involved within the blogging community as a whole. I’m proud to say that i’ve been nominated for this award by LifeInGlitter who runs a blog based on all things beauty, fashion and places! Don’t forget to check her blog out at some point!! I’ll leave the rules below within my blogpost…
The questions I was given to answer are the following….
- What makes you smile faster than anything? Seeing my friends and family happy but more than anything seeing my little sister’s face when I come home from uni
- Can you do any party tricks? Name one. I can do thumbs up with my big toe!? Gross right?
- What is your greatest source of daily inspiration? My parents and I do love a good quote!
- Do you have a BFF? How long have you known each other? My BFF would be Kayla (known her since nursery) or Sabina (known her since 2002) or Gaby & Rijwana (known them both since university started)
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy? An Audi because they are my all time dream car
- What strength/s are you glad you have? I’m a very dedicated person and determined once I have my mind set… and I like to think that i’m quite a humble person
- What are two things you want to do before you leave earth? A sky dive and get married
- When you look in the mirror, what is the first thought that comes to mind? not sure how to answer this… i’m quite a negative person when it comes to myself I think. I bring myself down a lot.
- How do you relax? Reading a book and having a duvet day
- What tips do you have when you come up against writer’s block? Read other people’s blog posts, go on youtube
- How do you reward yourself when you have reached a goal? I don’t necessarily reward myself, I just set myself another goal to keep me motivated
So there you go! Now to nominate up to 11 people… they are going to be:
My questions to you lovely ladies are:
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What are your favourite sweets?
- What is your favourite highstreet clothing store?
- If you could only use one makeup brand what would it be?
- Top 3 TV programmes?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What made you start up your blog?
- Favourite takeaway?
- Most liked blog at the moment?
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
- Where are you right now, and what are you doing?
I can’t wait to read your blog posts answering these questions! Also if I haven’t tagged you but you want to answer them, then go ahead and after you have posted it, tag me on twitter or let me know on here! If you have any further questions that I didn’t answer on here that you would like to know, just leave it in the comments section 🙂